Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Laxxie gets some love from IllogiBlog

I am excited to say that I got a nod over at a inbred sister publication Illogiblog. Since my Daddy is an editor over there, it was just a matter of time. I don't really follow what he does over there, and have only the vague notion that the blog and associated wiki (IllogicoPedia,org) is run by a pack of lunatics with an agenda. What's on this agenda? I don't know, but it scares me... a lot.

That's my Daddy in the picture, behind me, taking an afternoon nap. I sleep back to back (in this picture you see me pausing to have my picture taken before I snuggle up close)  most of the time. I take care to exert pressure, just righty, against Daddy's sore back spots. Mummy-head says we snore sometimes, and she has trouble distinguishing who is doing it. Sometimes he rolls over after he falls asleep, and rubs my belly. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment